Summer’s just about over,
not really in Hawaii, anyways what do you got to bring to the beach?
- FOOD/DRINKS — usual stop: 7-Eleven (breakfast + lunch + snack) unless it’s been predetermined lunch will be elsewhere.
- Drinks are usually brought from home (Coke + Kool-Aid)
- I’ve got my hydroflask, so I’m good, but keep them in the shade, or else it’ll get hot and that’s not something you want to hold when you get thirsty.
- Cooler with ice — especially if you have food or drinks that may spoil overtime in the sun/heat; depending how long you plan on being at the beach that is
- SUNSCREEN — very important! especially if you burn easily
- I prefer using the kid’s sunscreen lotion :p been doing that for years now
- Blanket/towel/beach chairs
- “Save your spot”
- Put your stuff on
- Somewhere to chill/eat/etc
- Sunglasses and/or hat — some protection from the sun
- Slippers/flip flops — just saying, you want something open-toed
After some fun in the sun, clean up after yourselves
- TRASH BAG / put things back in your cooler/beach bag or in a nearby trash can
Something missing? Or something else you’d bring instead?